Wendy Newton & Peter Ferko Yogic Immersion
Join ISHTA Yogirajs Wendy Newton and Peter Ferko for this five day yogic immersion, involving training, workshops and a One Day Retreat. Open to teachers, trainees and yoga students alike.
2-Day training: Yoga – Union of Philosophy and Practice
Friday 25th – Saturday 26th November | 10.30am – 4.30pm | Claremont & Live Online
One Day Retreat: How to Bring Ease into Living in Challenging Times
Sunday 27th November | 9am – 3pm | Bibra Lake
Spend the day with Yogirajs Wendy Newton and Peter Ferko as they share insight and practices to bring more clarity around the nature and goals of our modern life and our current experiences.
Through discussion, meditation, and asana practices, learn to
- Use your body as a way to move toward the Now
- Practice asana as a felt experience rather than an attainment of form
- Understand life as meeting the moment rather than wishing it were different
Wendy and Peter use their decades of experience in training yogis and writing about yoga to bring this ancient practice down to earth and make it relevant to contemporary life.
Monday 28th November | 1 – 3pm | Claremont & Live Online
Tuesday 29th November | 1 – 3pm | Claremont & Live Online
These two special masterclasses are designed to integrate the yoga philosophies with practice. Each of the classes will include
- Dharma Talk clarifying how and why we use yoga practice to gain new perspective on life
- Asana practice to ground the philosophies of yoga in the body
- Kriya to shift the underlying forces of your feelings and experience
- Meditation to tap your innate brilliance and direct it back into your life.