Pregnancy Yoga Course
ONLINE PRE-NATAL YOGA COURSE
You’re pregnant! Congratulations, I’m so happy for you. Being pregnant is so miraculous and an extremely exciting time.
I know though that at times, it might not always feel that way to you!
There are huge changes constantly happening inside of your body which is why you might be experiencing some aches, pains, worries and oh the tiredness like no other.
Throughout this precious and exciting time, I believe every mumma needs support and encouragement to nourish herself and tend within.
Which is why we’ve created our online pre-natal yoga course, specifically for mums-to-be out there who want to strengthen and nurture their body throughout this special time, safely.
The pregnancy yoga online classes we offer are especially meaningful to me as my daughter, River, who’s been practicing yoga since she’s been in my tummy, pregnant with her own daughter is demonstrating the postures for you.
Throughout our online pregnancy classes, you can literally feel the love coming through the screen from our hearts to yours.
Our online pre-natal yoga classes have many benefits for expecting mums. From improving strength and posture to improving sleep and overall health, you’ll feel more energetic, relaxed and overall, more prepared for the changes that are about to take place in your body. I’m so passionate about sharing yoga with you during this precious time because our antenatal yoga classes online are proven to:
- Increase your strength
- Improve your sleep
- Improve your posture
- Be valuable preparation for breastfeeding and parenthood
- Lower occurrence of back pain, sciatica and depression
- Improve immunity
- Reduce pregnancy related discomforts
- Strengthen and tone your pelvic floor
- Improve your endurance, stamina and muscle control
- Improve your digestion
- Increase your energy
- Improve calcium absorption, preventing future osteoporosis
- Assist in preventing pregnancy related diabetes
- Assist with regulating blood pressure
- Assist with a faster recovery from pregnancy and labour
- Increase your present moment awareness
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve your well-being and fitness
- Teach you relaxation and breathing techniques that will assist you during labour and parenthood
What’s included in our antenatal yoga course online
Our online prenatal yoga class fee is: $86
- You’ll receive all 4 classes in the course which allows you to practice whenever, wherever and as many times as you like.
- As a special gift to every Mumma joining this course we’re giving an additional TY ONLINE complimentary session valid for one year.