4 Week Tamara Yoga Meditation Course
Explore the path to inspiration, insight and regeneration with our 4-week meditation course. Our course allows you to discover the authentic and spiritual practice and techniques of meditation. Scientific evidence has shown that that after only a few weeks of meditating, people are less stressed, happier, healthier and are able to think more clearly.
Research has also proven that meditation has a profound effect on not only your mental wellbeing and stress levels, but also on your physical health.
Meditation has been found to reduce blood pressure, and in some cases, even reverse the effects of heart disease, as well as easing chronic pain and insomnia, while also reducing the frequency and intensity of migraines and enhancing your wellbeing.
Our meditation course really is the secret to living well!
The Benefits of Our Meditation Course
We know how important health and happiness are to your life, for not only you, but for those you love. Research has shown that meditation has the capability to help improve your health, and help you live a happier, more purposeful life. Our meditation course can help you in the following ways:
- Reduce stress
- Improve concentration
- Regulate blood pressure and heart rate
- Assist with relaxing chronic muscle tension
- Improve sleep
- Increase blood flow to your vital organs
- Improve digestion, fertility and immunity
- Improve memory
- Lessen anxiety
- Elicit the relaxation response
- Reduce frequency and intensity of migraines and headaches
- Lead to better chronic pain management
- Decrease depression
- Diminish side effects of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy
- Foster more harmonious relationships
- Increase happiness
- Improve executive function of the brain
- Increase empathy and compassion
- Assist healthy weight management
All are welcome to attend our Tamara Yoga meditation course, and no prior experience is required. If you’d like to get started on improving your health, wellbeing and happiness with our meditation course, contact us today.
*Bookings are required for this course.
Sign up to our newsletter to stay updated on upcoming course details.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently running Meditation Classes online.
Thursday | 9.30am | Tamara | TY Online Yin & Meditation
Friday | 1:30pm | Tamara | TY Online Meditation