Already a teacher?
Advance your teaching with Tamara Yoga Postgraduate Training for already certified yoga teachers who want to be inspired and take their teaching to the next level. If you want to deepen your own education and intensify your teaching capabilities apply for acceptance in our postgraduate training.
Intensive Advanced Teacher Training 2015
A teacher training that is specifically designed for you as a teacher! As opposed to trainings that are for those who wish to become a teacher. This training will be an immersion in an enjoyable, retreat style environment without the distractions of daily life so you can focus fully on the experience. If you have been wanting some teaching inspiration or to increase confidence in your teaching, this might be just what you need.
Subjects covered include:
- Yoga therapy
- Teaching meditation
- Practice in teaching of pranayama
- Philosophy of yoga
- Applying principles of Ayurveda to sequencing
- Yogic physiology
- Incorporating Chakras and Kriyas into classes
- Vinyasa Sequencing
- Techniques to assist students with and develop your own home practice
- How to to teach private classes applying knowledge of ISHTA
- How to modify postures for different levels to skillfully teach all levels
- Anatomy of injuries – teaching students with injuries and applicable anatomy and physiology.
Fee options: $3,190 includes tuition, 10 nights twin share and breakfast. $3,665 includes tuition, 10 nights single room and breakfast.