We want to make coming to yoga easy and accessible to everyone. At Tamara Yoga we believe consistency is the key to unlocking the many scientifically proven benefits of a regular yoga practice. That’s why we offer three easy pricing options for you to choose from.
PAY AS YOU GO:
If you’re not sure when you’ll be attending class or you just want to try out our beautiful studios, this is the option for you.
Single Session: $26 (60 or 45 min)
TY ONLINE Single Session: $16 (45 min)
Concession: $15 (Gov health care card, student card, seniors card)
You can buy your single session on our app, by clicking the book button next to the class you would like to attend on our website schedule here, or in person before class at the front desk.
10 CLASS PASS:
Buy 10 yoga classes to use over 3 months. Cheaper than single sessions and a great way to start committing to a more regular practice this option will have you feeling your best self in no time.
10 Sessions: $218
Concession: $150 (Gov health care card, student card, seniors card)
TY ONLINE 10 Sessions: $160
You can buy your 10 Class Pass on our app, by clicking the book button next to the class you would like to attend on our website schedule here, or in person before class at the front desk.
These sessions expire after 3 months and can’t be extended once they’re past their date.
If convenience is what you want, this is the option for you. A weekly direct debit of $39 allows you to enjoy unlimited classes and special Member Only discounts, with the convenience of automatic payments. If you’re coming to two classes a week then this is the most cost effective way for you to commit to your practice.
Extra Membership Benefits:
– Unlimited classes from the weekly schedule
– 2 free guest passes per month (bring a friend!)*
– 10% member only discount on select workshops and events
– 10% member only discount in the TY Shop**
– 10% discount on your first Private Yoga Session***
– Welcome Gift Pack on sign up (Valued over $800)****
Gift Pack includes:
– $50 Voucher for the TY Shop
– Yoga strap
– Eye pillow
– Yoga Block
– Your complimentary passes for the year
– You will be charged once a week (min. 12-week commitment)
– Memberships and monthly passes may not be shared, transferred, extended and are non-refundable
– Your membership will automatically continue after the initial twelve months until we receive an email notice of cancellation.
– You may request a cancellation/termination with 14 days advance notice by emailing: email@example.com If cancelled you cannot sign up for membership again until the following year (1 year from cancellation date).
– You can pause membership for up to 6 weeks per calendar year
– Medical situations: if you have a legitimate medical situation that limits your ability to participate in classes you can let us know your condition and we will work with you to come up with a solution regarding your studio membership.
*Included in your Welcome Gift Pack. We are not able to re-issue these so please do not lose them!
**Discount cannot be combined with any other offer or discount already applied.
***With any TY teacher other than Tamara.
****One per customer. We are unable to re-issue, replace or exchange items included in the Gift Pack.
What out students are saying about TY Unlimited Membership:
“For ten years I dabbled with yoga, going to classes and different studios sporadically, then two years ago after coming to Tamara Yoga I committed to a regular practice and I can say with all sincerity that it has been the single best thing I’ve ever done for my health and well-being, and the new membership option just makes that so easy! It’s incredible to know that I’m now saving over $1000 a year. I don’t have to worry about how many classes I have left or save up for a monthly pass, I can just drop in as I want to. The welcome pack is also the stuff yoga dreams are made of!” – Ari
“At less than $40 a week it is cheaper than a coffee a day! And it is not just for ONE class a day but as many as you may want. I find that sometimes one class isn’t enough for me and I really do enjoy staying for two or three! I would honestly love to come to more because it is a little mini escape to re-calibrate myself. The Unlimited Membership makes it so easy.” – Shannon Hummel
‘I am really excited to have a TY Unlimited Membership! As a teacher trainee and student it means I can attend the number of sessions I need to attend, and more, for less than the cost of attending 2 classes a week. It’s convenient as the membership fee is automatically withdrawn so I don’t need to worry about how many sessions I have left on my pass or if I need to purchase a new pass. And I loved the gift I received including DVDs, strap, gift card, and passes to give to friends and family to encourage them to try yoga at the beautiful TY studios. It’s convenient and economical, and helps me to do more of the yoga I love at the studio I love! I would definitely recommend it’ – Jess G