Welcome. It’s no accident you’re here right now.
Does this sound like you? You care about your family and your friends and want to be your best self, not just for you but for those you love. Even though you’ve got a lot on your plate, you probably already know that you need to stretch and exercise to stay healthy, but you hate the feeling of exhaustion from squeezing in activity you don’t enjoy. If this rings a bell, you’re in the right place. At our yoga studio in Perth, our classes are designed to help you gain the most from life and awaken your sense of balance and harmony..
If you’re looking for a way to feel stronger, more flexible, uplifted and generally more revitalised, then our yoga classes are prefect for you. Imagine feeling healthier, happier and more resourceful, allowing you to be the best version of yourself. To start improving your spiritual and physical health book your class today.
What is Vinyasa Yoga?
Vinyasa is a Sanskrit word literally meaning ‘to step or place in a special way’. It refers to the process of moving from where you are now to where you want to go. Vinyasa is a thoughtful process that helps take you to the next step.
- Vinyasa increases skill in action. By paying specific attention to each step, you become more precise, deliberate and purposeful, as opposed to feeling scattered. Vinyasa yoga classes helps you become centered.
- Vinyasa yoga classes help to increase your mindfulness. During Vinyasa practice, you will develop a flow between your movement and breath. Your breath initiates and envelopes your movement sequence. This practice of attentiveness and awareness leads to what’s known as meditation in motion.
- The breathing techniques used during Vinyasa yoga protects you from injury and strain, and ensures you are practicing yoga in a way that is right for your body.
- During your practice, you’ll learn how to become completely immersed in your practice. Vinyasa is an intelligent progression of yoga postures, and each prepares your body for the depth and intensity of the ones to come. The order of the postures prepares your body to go progressively deeper by warming and opening in a logical sequence of increasing intensity.
- Each one of our yoga classes at our Perth studios are unique, and Vinyasa is no exception. The practice flows without stops and starts and unlike other forms of yoga, the transition is as important as the pose. Our Perth yoga classes focus on smooth, even breathing, a soft focus and engaging the bandhas. This increases your present moment awareness and develops your concentration.
- One of the many benefits of Vinyasa is that it can be personalised. Our friendly team will take you through step-by-step and teach you how to get the most out of your yoga practice.
What is the Best Yoga Class for You at Our Perth Studio?
For those who are a beginner and have never attended a yoga class before, or simply want to refresh their memory, we recommend starting with one of our 6 – Week Beginner Courses. If you’re unable to attend a beginner’s course, we also offer beginners drop-in yoga classes.
If you are looking for a basic, intermediate or experienced yoga class in Perth, feel free to attend any of our All Levels drop-in sessions. Yoga is a non-competitive practice and all of our Tamara Yoga teachers are experienced and trained to adjust the practice to suit your personal requirements.
Our All Levels class is suitable for those who are reasonably fit and strong. Yoga is non-competitive, and all our Tamara Yoga teachers are trained to be able to adapt the practice for your personal level so you’ll be very well cared for.
For advanced students who want a challenging vigorous practice, our all levels yoga classes will provide variations for your level.
We offer specialised classes for those who have an injury or are recovering from illness. These classes can also be beneficial for people suffering from stress, and who are having problems sleeping. Our Restorative Yoga classes or Private Yoga Therapy will help you to learn techniques to help you sleep well and improve your mental health.
All of these classes are available at our Claremont, Bibra Lake and Online studios.
Bringing Our Yoga Classes to You
Would you like us to come and teach yoga at your work or school in Perth? We can arrange a customised program perfect for you and your needs. Contact us today and have a chat to our friendly team about your next yoga class!