Yoga provides so many benefits for pregnant mothers.
Yoga during pregnancy
- Increases strength
- Improves sleep
- Improves posture
- Is valuable preparation for breastfeeding and parenthood
- Lowers occurrences of back pain, sciatica and depression
- Improves immunity
- Reduces pregnancy related discomforts
- Strengthens and tones pelvic floor
- Improves endurance, stamina and muscle control
- Improves digestion
- Increases energy
- Improves calcium absorption, preventing future osteoporosis
- Can prevent pregnancy related diabetes
- Assists with regulating blood pressure
- Allows faster recovery from pregnancy and labour
- Teaches present moment awareness
- Improves sense of well-being and fitness
- Teaches relaxation and breathing techniques that can assist during labour and parenthood
Experience the benefits yourself with our Pre-natal course.
The new Pregnancy Course for 2016 will be posted shortly.
Fee: $129 for six week course